Sunday, March 27, 2011

Every Day an Adventure...

Ahhh, the first day I've really been on my own since I met Jason almost 2 years ago. What to do with myself?

Obviously, start being the person I want to be. Seeing as how she's much skinnier and way more athletic, not to mention tan, I figured I'd get Herbie and myself out for a walk up those hills at Bicentennial. It was a great walk, and we had a lovely time. Until, backing out of the parking lot, we backed straight into another couple who were also leaving. Oops. Thankfully, they were incredibly nice, and there was no damage aside from some very minor scrapes on both cars. We traded numbers, and went on our way. Talk about lucky-instead of an ugly scene, it was a moment that restored a bit of my faith in humanity.

And in my pursuit of the possibilities in my future, I also acquired a suit. I have a very nice suit, but unfortunantly, it only fits the skinny me. So I found another, not so nice suit that I can button without doing bodily harm. If I get brave, I'll add a picture later. Perfect? No. But good enough for my purposes right now? Yup.

All in all, a very successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment